Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Broadway Hour 2-11-2006

As promised, here is the playlist from Saturday's show. I appologize that it took me so long to get this up; this weekend's been a bit crazy.

Hold me, Bat Boy ~Bat Boy: The Musical
Alive ~Jekyll & Hyde
The Confrontation ~Les Miserables
Christmas Eve Montage ~The Nightmare Before Christmas
Agony ~Into the Woods
Think of Me ~The Phantom of the Opera
When You're Good to Mama ~Chicago
You'll See ~Rent
Mr. Cladwell ~Urinetown: The Musical
All I Care About ~Chicago
Gaston ~Beauty and the Beast
Gaston (reprise) ~Beauty and the Beast
It's a Maze ~The Secret Garden
Wedding Dance ~Fiddler on the Roof
Masquerade/Why So Silent ~The Phantom of the Opera
Historian's Introduction ~Spamalot: The Musical
Finland/Fisch Slapping ~Spamalot: The Musical
One Season More ~Star Wars: The Musical
Open the Window ~Anne of Green Gables
My Friend, the Dictionary ~The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Take Me To The Fair ~Camelot
Who's the Thief ~Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
Everything's Alright ~Jesus Christ Superstar
On the Willows ~Godspell
For Good ~Wicked
I Can Make You a Man ~The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Today 4 U ~Rent
Does Your Mother Know ~Mamma Mia!
The Schmuel Song ~The Last Five Years
Agony ~Into the Woods
For Now ~Avenue Q

I hope you all enjoyed it!

No comments: